Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Swatches & Review: Fenty Beauty Shimmer Stix

I got to swatch all of Fenty Beauty's Shimmer Stix! So I have a light, cool and yellow toned Asian and I use Fenty's Soft Matte Long Wear Foundation in shade #130.



I've been using them for several days now, and so far, I'm happy with them as a blush –they're very smooth and blendable, the pigment is rich, they don't streak......BUT the two colours I got, Yacht Life & Unicorn, ends up with no hint of shimmer when you apply them on your cheeks. I was expecting a highlighter instead of just a blush, so I did end up disappointed.

To see these Shimmer Stix in action, check out the video here where I did arm swatches, face swatches, and wear tests of the Shimmer Match Stix, Matte Match Stix, Pro Filt'r Foundation & Primer, Gloss Bomb, Trophy Wife & Kilawatt Highlighters:



Untuk review dalam bahasa Indonesia:


So here are the ingredients:

Mica, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, C20-40 Alcohols, Tribehenin, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Malic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I checked the ingredients with CosDNA and they're all good. The only thing that I find amusing is that they use Phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is as controversial as certain preservatives. But seriously, not all preservatives are bad. You know what's worse? Mold. Mold in your makeup. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment